Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Long Overdue Thanks ...

There are many ways that you to tell someone how much you appreciate them.

There's the obvious one - THANK YOU!

There's this corny one - I APPLAUD YOU!

There's a dorky one - NO ONE HOLDS A CANDLE TO YOU! (Insert obligatory candle clip art here).

For the past several months, I've been trying to figure out the best way tell my dear friend, Emily, how grateful I am for her. Not only is Emily an amazing friend; she's a ridiculously talented designer. I'm talking RIDICULOUS, people. And, I'm not just bragging about her because she's my friend. Seriously. I'm bragging about her because she designed my entire Howie Mac Photo brand - no templates, just pure collaboration and awesomeness. From late night phone calls to Saturday afternoon blog-building to inspirational don't-give-up-on-your-dream chats, she has not only created the visual personality of Howie Mac Photo, she's been on this journey with me from day one. I feel like she's a permanent part of the company, and I don't know what I'd do without her.

So, that being said, I have four things to say to you, friend.
#1 - THANK YOU.
#2 - YOU ARE AWESOMELY AMAZING.

#3 - I'M LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS MY FRIEND.
#4 - I LOVE YOU.

So, all of that being said, I was to brag a little more. Here are some of the pieces that Emily created for me. I was in love the moment I saw what she created. In fact, the thing I was most critical of was my own freaking photography :)






Amazing, right? I agree.

If you are in the market for design work - branding, invitations, etc., you need to contact Emily. Her email is emmaloocreative@gmail.com

You'll discover her awesomeness first-hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment