Monday, May 10, 2010

St.Petersburg Family Photographer - Happy Mother's Day, Friend

So, I'm a day late, but I wanted to celebrate Mother's Day by sharing a sneak peek of a family session I did with my dear friend, Kristi, who is such a great mom! Kristi helped me so much when I was pregnant with Baby L. - from moral support to childbirth info, she was a one-stop resource for helping me get ready to me a mom!

For our family session, we met Kristi and her family at the Saturday Morning Market in downtown St. Petersburg. We had so much fun roaming through all of the vendors stands, and then we ran over to a little park across from the water for some intimate family time. Kristi and her family are so sweet - I'm so honored that I got to spend the day with them and capture these loving moments. Happy Mother's Day, Friend!

1 comment: