Wednesday, May 19, 2010

St. Petersburg Maternity Photographer - Suzy's Having a Baby!

I remember when Suzy told me she was pregnant. She had a look in her eye that told me before she even spoke a word. And here we are, many months later and Suzy's baby boy is due any day! This momma-to-be was such a trooper for our maternity session. We started at her house, then ventured over to North Shore Park in St. Petersburg. I swear, it must have been the first hot day of what will be an amazingly scorching summer, but Suzy held strong (while I nearly passed out!). And the result? Simple beautiful shots of her, her husband and her adorable belly. Suzy's going to be a great mom - I can't wait to meet (and photograph) her bundle of joy and celebrate her becoming a momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment