Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tampa Family Photographer - Such a Sweet Family

I can't believe that I've known Nicole for over ten years now. I feel like we became adults together. We went to school together. We worked together at our first "real" job. I watched her fall in love and marry John. And now, I get to enjoy seeing her be a mama! I have to say that Nicole and John are two of the sweetest people I know, and seeing them as parents just melts my heart. And speaking of melting my heart, this little man, Baby L., is simply adorable, sweet and cuddly. And those eyes...yes, that's right...they'll melt your heart too. I can't tell you had glad I am that I've hung on to a friend like Nicole, and I can't wait to watch Baby L. turn into the wonderful boy that I know these two will raise!


No comments:

Post a Comment