Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tampa Family Photographer - The Sweetest Thing.

I love cake.

Especially birthday cake.

Even more so if it's birthday cake from Sweetie's Delights Bakery.

This sweet shop is the best in the area, and I was lucky enough to have them create my birthday cake this year. Naturally, I wanted to do something complicated, like, oh I don't know ... make a camera ... that you can eat. Sweetie's didn't even bat an eye at this challenge. Just look at the final masterpiece. Believe it or not, that whole thing is edible. And trust me, I know. I think I ate that cake for every meal until it was gone (which wasn't long in my house)!

So, I'm telling you, you need to check out this bakery. Do it. And just for a little extra icing on top, if you get your birthday cake, baby shower cake, smash cake, etc. from Sweetie's Delights, Howie Mac Photo is offering 10% off you entire photo purchase for capturing your special day! Now that's a sweet deal. (I know. I'm a dork.)

Here are the pics of my birthday cake, long gone. Now I need to find another reason to order more cake.


 


 
 

1 comment:

  1. That is a fabulous cake! The decorating skills are fantastic and I sure bet it was tasty too. :)

    ReplyDelete