Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tampa Family Photographer - So Much Love.

I love spending a day with a family to capture how much they love each other. This family was no exception. You can simply feel the love they have for each other - so many sweet little moments. Melissa and Scott are such great people ... and such amazing parents. Just spending the morning with them I could tell how much the adore their daughter ... and each other. And Little A. - don't get me started on Little A. I really don't understand how one little girl can be so cute and so sweet. Seriously, she's adorable. Enjoy these special shots. I probably went overboard on the blog post, but I just couldn't resist sharing these. Melissa and Scott - thanks for letting me be a part of this day with you all.




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment