Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tampa Portrait Photographer - Here's to Good Friends.

I know I'm repeating myself when I say this, but every now and then, you find people who you truly can't imagine your life without. People that transcend the meaning of "friend" and quite simply become family. Well, somehow I was lucky to land two of these family members at one time. The two of them keep me going throughout the day and have been my biggest supporters of my launching Howie Mac Photo. Not only do they give me advice and pick me up when I've fallen down (both physically and emotionally!), they've helped me build my business.

Jess has helped with my writing - making sure that I don't sound like a fool, or at least letting me look like the dork that I really am without risking too much embarrassment. She's pushed me to be myself and do what I felt was right. She's inspired me, given me feedback, hugged me and made me laugh. Jess was one of the first people to say "You should do this." She's amazing.

And, Emily. Emily has basically created Howie Mac Photo. I don't remember what I envisioned it would look like before she was involved. The branding, the style, the look. She's sat with me for hours while I move this picture here or swap this one for another. She's been patient and kind and creative and awesome. She's volunteered her dog, her neighbor, her spare time, herself. She's starting her own venture - Emmaloo Creative (for branding, design, wedding invitations, you name it). She's amazing.

Point blank. I love them. They are amazing. They are great friends. They are family to me and my family. I honestly don't think that I'd be where I am today if I had not met them three years ago. So, to that, I say - Thank you friends. I love you.

And, because they are amazing, they humor me by going on location scouts and posing in pics, even when they don't want to. But, it just so turns out that they are just as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside. Here are a few from our recent venture to Fred Howard Park:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment