Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tampa Family Photographer - Welcome Baby L.!

So, I know ... I know ... it's been a while since my last post, but I've been busy capturing special moments for some of the most amazing families, as well as a wedding for a dear friend of mine. Big things are on the horizons, so stay tuned!

Here is the first of several posts to come over the next couple of weeks. Baby L. - I can't tell you how precious little guy is. And his brother, Little N., is just as adorable. Baby L. was just about 8 weeks old when I caught these shots. Luckily at this age, he was super smiley. It took everything in me to not scoop him up and cuddle with him all day, but he's got two really awesome and sweet parents that get the pleasure of doing that. I was also able to capture some sweet shots of the family and their little pup, Rosie. What a great family. Thanks for letting me spend the morning with you all!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. So cute. Love them all. But the dog lover in me loves the closeup of Rosie best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Love the vibrant colors. Great shoot, Tina!

    ReplyDelete