Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tampa Engagement Photographer - Dana & Ryan are Getting Married!

I love hanging out with couples that have chosen to spend the rest of their lives loving each other. Each engaged couple that I photograph in one way or another reminds me of my husband, Tom, and I, and how love changes and grows, but never dies. It seems like every time I go home from these sessions, I want to tell Tom how much he means to me and reminisce about our life together. I just love it.

In addition to me being simply mushy, I also love getting to know my couples and see how their love comes through in the photos. I try to capture those moments that they are not expecting, when they are just being "them". For this engagement session, I met up with Dana and Ryan at North Shore Park in St. Petersburg. This couple is so sweet and a lot of fun - you can see the love in their eyes and in their smiles. Plus, they are really good sports. In the first thirty minutes of the session, we fought the crazy bright sun, probably the hottest day in Florida (at least in my book) and some not-so-photogenic ants that were trying to sabotage our banyan tree shots! So, to treat ourselves for all of our hard work, we headed over to Dana and Ryan's favorite coffee shop, Kahwa, for come delicious refreshments. Dana and Ryan love frequenting this coffee shop on the weekend mornings, which made for some really sweet and loving shots.

Congrats Dana and Ryan! May your love for each other continuously grow and stay as strong and sweet as that yummy cappuccino I devoured at Kahwa!

No comments:

Post a Comment