Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tampa Family Photographer - Life's a Beach!

What happens when you get two silly sisters on a beach with two super-silly parents and an almost equally as silly photographer? Well, you get a LOT of really fun and silly pictures, that's for sure! Did I mention the word, "silly"? Because "silly" was a specific request from Little M & Little E - and I was certainly happy to oblige. (Those of you who know me understand that this is not a far stretch from the norm!)

So anyway, the details...Just a little over a week ago, I met up with the Tapps while they were on vacation at Reddington Beach. We met early in the morning to avoid melting in the heat or soaking in the rain - and this seemed to work out perfectly for our shots. We ran, we played in the sand, we ventured under the pier...we simply had a beachy good time! This family is so sweet, and those sisters...the personalities, humor and love was more than I could have ever hoped for. Thanks to you all for bringing me along for a little vacation of mine own - there's no way this could count as work!

And, yes, I may have gone a little overboard with the number of pictures I'm posting with this one, but I couldn't control myself...and these are only the funky edits!

No comments:

Post a Comment