Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tampa Pet Photographer - Little Pup, Big Personality

What do you get when you mix a spunky chihuahua with a sweet dachshund?

Meet Rocky. The name says it all.

I had the pleasure of hanging out with Rocky a couple weeks ago, and it turns out he's pretty photogenic.  Those sweet, innocent, adorable eyes made me spoil him with cookies. I couldn't help it. My dear friend, Emily, was with me, so she could confirm. Rocky is very persuasive in his cuteness. I found myself talking in a voice that resembled Cookie Monster, which Rocky may or may not have enjoyed, but as long as the cookie flow was available, Rocky was a happy boy.

I honestly wanted to take Rocky home with me, but I fear that his 2-year-old playmate would be very disappointed. So, instead I can reminisce with these photos, and in my best Cookie Monster voice, I say, "Roooooocky. I loooooove you."

And, yes, I'm a little bit of a dog dork. If you invite me to take pictures of your pups, you'll not only get some fun pics, but also some loving memories of me making a fool of myself.

1 comment: